Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 7, 2010

Friday.  Oz and I decided we would go find Castle Beach where they have a fort and it is on the beach.  So off we went.  On our drive to So Boston, we saw these strange planes flying overhead.  When we got to the road to go to the Castle Beach, we found a whole battalion of soldiers, the weird airplanes, helicopters, tanks, amphibians, etc.  All on the park lawn and beach area.  Well I tried to find a place to park but it ended up a good 2 miles away.  But being the undaunted Grandma that I am, I got Oz and the stroller out and off we started.  After 15 min, I decided it was too far away to walk and so back to the car we went.  Oz in the mean time fell asleep.  We drove back to where the action was and found a place to park. YEAH.  So Oz got to go see the weird airplane and go inside it.




I am glad that we got to see some of this.  They were setting up for some show that was going to be on Sat.  We never made it to Castle Beach and the fort.  Guess we will have to go another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment