Sunday, May 23, 2010

Friday May 21, 2010

Today was a long day with the kids.  Brand was grading final's and entering grades while Paul was on a field trip with his fellow dental students.  Oz and I ran errands until Jay got out of school.  From there we headed off to the beach.  We stayed there until 6.  The kids were playing with other children and just have so much fun, I didn't have the heart to leave.  Jay went into the water, she loves it, and got knocked over by a small wave.  She did real good in handling it,  She got up and just laughed.  But later in the car she told me it scared her.  We went to McD's for dinner and then home to my house for baths.  After baths we took them home to their parents.  I had a fun filled day.  This is a rare picture of their Uncle Scott who was helping me dry and dress kids in PJ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment